Here’s how we spent the last of 2011 and brought in 2012:
My first week of the new year, was mostly spent sick! I feel a lot better now, but I have almost completely lost my voice. I sound freakishly like a squeaky toy, I miss my voice! A friend told me that “if you get sick at the beginning of the year, that means you’ll be healthy for the rest of the year” followed by “that’s a Guatemalan belief that I just now made up.” That thought sounds good to me, let’s go with it!- so Thanks Henrry! That will hopefully be it for me for 2012!
Some other things I would like to accomplish in 2012:
- Make A’s in all of my classes this year.
- Put up more pictures of our family and friends in our house.
- Put up our souvenirs from all of the trips we’ve taken.
- Paint and decorate our guest bathroom.
- Make my card/invitation scrapbook.
- Travel (but this one is always on my list..hehe)
- Buy a bike, and start an exercise regimen again.
- Try more new recipes.
- Make this blog even better!
I think that’s a pretty good list so far, wish me luck :)