1. I tried Adina drinks for the first time this week- this one was my favorite! I also tried the Wild Black Cherry (yum!) and the Mandarin Melon Berry (I don’t think I’ll buy this flavor again..there was something funky about it)
2. Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil- This stuff is amazing for the cold weather, it also has a nice slight color and smells great!
3. Ninjabread Men cookie cutters! Love these!
4. With all of the rain lately in Houston, this raincoat would be perfect!
5. I found these 50% off at Backwoods.com, so I picked up a black pair for Mike and this pair for me to try out! I can’t wait for them to come in!
6. Don’t you think these would go great with the raincoat? :)
7. Every office needs an assistant like this! Too cute!
8. I’m always at work when Ellen is on, but I love to watch the highlights online- this one is priceless! Makes me feel even more lucky we got to see a sloth in Costa Rica last year!
9.Oh be still my turtle lovin’ heart! These babies are just adorable!
10. Am I too old to love this Pixar alphabet poster?
11. Hehe, I would love to show up to the Feast with the Beast party at the Houston Zoo this year with a pair of these on!
My favorite posts from this week:
2. The Man Repeller exploits plaid. Her photos crack me up and I’m officially convinced she could make any outfit look cool!
3. Katie from Color Me Katie posted “things that make me happy” those photos made me pretty happy too!